Lund, Sweden, 08:00 am CET, November 5, 2020 – BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB (publ), an emerging leader in orthobiologics for the management of bone injuries, today publishes the interim report for the third quarter 2020.
STRONG GROWTH IN NORTH AMERICA. GRADUAL RECOVERY IN EUROW
JULY – SEPTEMBER 2020
- Net sales increased by 23 percent and amounted to SEK 48.1 million (39.1).
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales increase of 53 percent.
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a 4 percent decline in sales.
- The gross margin improved to 91.4 percent (87.7). The gross margin was affected positively by the sales increase in NA.
- Operating result amounted to SEK -19.2 million (-32.7).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -0.33 (-0.64).
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2020
- Net sales increased by 17 percent and amounted to SEK 127.7 million (109.3).
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales increase of 59 percent.
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a 12 percent decline in sales.
- The gross margin improved to 89.2 percent (86.8).
- Operating result amounted to SEK -71.9 million (-119.5).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -1.28 (-2.32).
“The fact that we have succeeded in establishing a broad and loyal customer base in the United States also means that we are building a strong foundation for future introduction of CERAMENT G in the American market.” Emil Billbäck, CEO
EVENTS DURING THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Nothing to report.
EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
- Nothing to report.
For more information contact:
Emil Billbäck, CEO
+46 (0) 46 286 53 70
+46 (0) 708 76 87 87
This information is such information as BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08:00 am CET on November 5, 2020.
BONESUPPORT™ (Nasdaq Stockholm: BONEX) develops and commercializes innovative injectable bio-ceramic bone graft substitutes that remodel to the patient’s own bone and have the capability of eluting drugs. BONESUPPORT’s bone graft substitutes are based on the patented technology platform CERAMENT. The Company is conducting several clinical studies to further demonstrate the clinical and health economic benefits that its products deliver and a Premarket approval filing with the FDA (USA) for CERAMENT G is planned in 2021. The Company is based in Lund, Sweden, and the net sales amounted to SEK 155 million in 2019. Please visit www.bonesupport.com for more information.
BONESUPPORT and CERAMENT are registered trademarks of BONESUPPORT AB.