BONESUPPORT Holding AB (publ), a leading company in orthobiologics for the management of bone injuries, today publishes the interim report for the first quarter 2022.
STRONG SALES GROWTH
JANUARY – MARCH 2022
- Net sales increased by 48 percent (36 percent at constant exchange rates) and amounted to SEK 66.3 million (44.8).
- The North America (NA) segment reported a sales increase of 64 percent (47 percent at constant exchange rate).
- The Europe & Rest of the World (EUROW) segment reported a sales increase of 28 percent (22 percent at constant exchange rates).
- The gross margin amounted to 90.5 percent (88.6) with a positive mix effect from increased sales in North America.
- Operating result amounted to SEK -16.5 million (-19.7).
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, were SEK -0.25 (-0.32).
"U.S. sales grew with 64 percent in the quarter." Emil Billbäck, CEO
EVENTS DURING THE REPORTING PERIOD
- In January 2022, the company announced that a distribution agreement had been signed with OrthoPediatrics Corp, a leading company in the orthopedic pediatric market. The distribution partnership expands BONESUPPORT’s market access further as it gives CERAMENT BVF access to OrthoPediatrics’ network of 250 children’s hospitals. Sales for the period included a first order from OrthoPediatrics, which amounted to SEK 2.6 million.
EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
- CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, communicated in end of April a favorable NTAP, New Technology Add-On Payments, ruling for CERAMENT G at USD 4 920, conditioned a regulatory approval before July 1 this year.