According to the Swedish Corporate Governance Code, BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB (publ) shall have a Nomination Committee, the duties of which shall include the preparation and drafting of proposals regarding the election of members of the Board of Directors, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Chairman of the General Meeting and Auditors. The Nomination Committee shall also propose fees for Board members and the Auditor and principles for the appointment of the Nomination Committee. At the Annual General Meeting 2017, it was resolved to adopt an instruction for the Nomination Committee according to which the Nomination Committee shall consist of four members representing the three largest shareholders per 30 September 2017, together with the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Based on the above, the Nomination Committee has been established to consist of:
• Håkan Björklund, Chairman of the Board of Directors
• Jacob Gunterberg, representing HealthCap V LP
• Johan Kördel, representing Lundbeckfonden Invest A/S
• Jonas Jendi, representing Stiftelsen Industrifonden
• Jacob Gunterberg has been appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee
Shareholders wishing to submit comments to the Nomination Committee may do so
- via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by letter to: BONESUPPORT HOLDING AB, Att: Nomination Committee, Scheelevägen 19, Ideon Science Park, SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden.
To ensure that the proposals can be considered by the Nomination Committee, proposals shall be submitted in due time before the Annual General Meeting, but no later than 15 February 2018. The Nomination Committee’s proposals will be presented in the notice convening the Annual General Meeting and on the company’s website.